I think I’ve seen dramatic benefits over the years from reading about how to be more productive. I’ve listed my favourite articles below. They are often more about attitude and ambition than about productivity systems.
- 80000 Hours on how to be more successful in any job
- How To Be Successful by Sam Altman
- Be Relentlessly Resourceful by Paul Graham
- You and Your Research by Richard Hamming
- Maker’s Schedule, Manager’s Schedule by Paul Graham
- An Opinionated Guide to ML Research by John Schulman
- Things you’re allowed to do by Milan Cvitkovic